Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Q brings in age 2 with a splash! {2 Year Old session}

It was such a pleasure getting to meet this little angel-faced baby doll.  She had Shirley Temple curls and a super sweet smile that really lit up the room!  

Q was a bit cautious around me but she just loved my toy basket!  At the end, we wanted to try to walk outside to get in just a couple last shots and I just love how they turned out.  As we were walking towards some really pretty flowers, we got "side-tracked" by a rather large puddle.  Q took this opportunity to splash and play in the puddle.  But, I thought that when she fell in on her bottom, there would be tears.  What happened next was totally unexpected she gave me the best smiles of the day!  Oh rejoice! So much fun!  And, I simply love those photos!  I hope you do too.  Take a look!!



Taking a break from her smart phone to smile for the camera! 
"Are you in there baby sister?"


Almost two

Loving the water!

My new favorite picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment