Monday, February 4, 2013

P Family {Valentine Session}

I must admit I'm always especially excited when my clients are under two years old.  I always feel overwhelmed with joy {and also a little anxious} because you can't exactly direct children at this age.  At this session there were two brothers, ages 18 months and 2 months; they were the two cutest baby boys!  B was on a mission... mission ADORABLE!  He wanted to run and get toys, play on the stairs and find my dog Cooper.  We finally got him to sit still when he discovered there were marbles to play with... but then came the serious faces!  ;-)  However, I still find that these pictures melt my heart!  I hope that his mom and dad love them too!  I really had fun working with you guys!  'Mom and dad' were a HUGE help during this session getting the boys to look the right way! Thanks!








Does't this just shout "brotherly love"!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment