Saturday, February 9, 2013

Daddy-Daughter Dance and W Family Session

These two sweet little princesses were very excited about their fabulous hair (done by Jo) and beautiful dresses.  They smiled for the camera and eagerly anticipated dancing at the ball with their fathers.  (Insert heart melting here)  Little princess O was heard saying several times "Let's hurry, we don't want to be late for our dance!"  Sweet princess B kept losing her pretty little slippers.  It was like watching Cinderella unfold! ;-)

While the princesses were dressed up, the rest of the family did too.  I especially love these photos because it was my first session where I used flash.  Yes, that's right... I'm branching out and trying new things.  And, while I'm still learning, I absolutely love it!  I will have this down in no time! 

Enjoy and don't forget to "click" the photo to enlarge...

















No comments:

Post a Comment