Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bedient Family {9 Month Session}

Little A is growing up so fast!  I can't believe she is already 9 months old.  I had the privilege of doing her 3 and 6 month sessions here.  She is developing into such a sweet, easy-going little person.  She loves dogs and her mom and dad!  She is just a joy to have around!  (Have I mentioned that I want her? Lol!)  Anyways, she has this beautiful red hair and STUNNING blue eyes. I just love them!  Early in the shoot, she was playing with one of my props and somehow hit her head on it.  She had a big red bump on her forehead. I wanted to you to see the "before" and "after" editing pictures. She sure did a number.  I'll do my best these next few days to make that bump disappear.  If only it were that easy in real life, right A?

Before and After- Ouch!




SO BIG! 













No comments:

Post a Comment