Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Year in Review

As I look back on my first year of being a photographer, I can't help but smile.  I love my job!  Where else would I get to meet so many neat people and get to do so many fun scenarios?! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures but trust me, there really could have been more.   I'm truly looking forward to what the new year has in store for me! I'm anticipating a fun Duck & Bunny Easter session again  as well as looking forward to shooting my first wedding! Bring on the fun!
~Painter Photography
"Capturing Your Adventures, One Moment at a Time!"

(These pictures are not particularly in order, compliments of blogger.com. Click to enlarge.)












































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment