Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Frog Farts and Ninja Warriors" {Family Session}

Curious about the title?  Well, let me explain.  I met this lovely family at Meadowbrook park on Sunday morning.  I told Charlie that when I count to three to tell me something silly.  I counted and I heard "Frog farts!" followed by some amazing giggles.  When I finished laughing myself, I said, "What did you say?" and repeat.  We both laughed.  What a riot!

Later, when we got to one of my favorite picture locations, near the fenced in meadow, both boys decide to climb the fence.  I saw some karate kids moves on that fence!  

I had a lot of fun with this dare-devil family.  They braved the woods, prairie grass and climbing fences to get a fun and unique session!

Take a peek at our time together!

















No comments:

Post a Comment