Sunday, November 18, 2012

Portrait and Pets {Autumn Family Photography}

D is a nurse and J is a firefighter.  I have the up-most respect for both of these professions! We got to meet at Meadowbrook park in Urbana on a gorgeous 54 degree autumn day!  It was just the perfect day for pictures!  Bailey (black lab) and Popper (yellow lab) were eager to have their photos taken!  They were both very sweet, very energetic girls!  I really enjoyed my time at this session; I laughed the entire time!  Those two girls had a mind of their own. Bailey made it know when she was not going to go through the fence and when she wanted her belly rubbed.  Popper was definitely a follower- whatever Bailey got attention for, she wanted it too!  Thanks D & J for being so willing to try everything!  I had a great time with you!

(Click image to enlarge)

















No comments:

Post a Comment